Sign up below to register for the Field to Fork Weekly Webinars.
The free webinars will be held each Wednesday from 2 to 3 p.m. Central time February 10 through April 21
. They will be archived for later viewing; however, participating in the “live” webinar allows you to interact with the presenter.
When you sign up, you'll receive two reminder emails, a link to an evaluation survey, and a message about how to access the recording for each of the 11 webinars below:
- Feb. 10: Shopping in a Garden Center: Tips for Customers and Managers - Don Kinzler, NDSU Extension agent - horticulture, Cass County
- Feb. 17: Growing Safe Produce for Distribution to Food Pantries - Barbara Ingham, professor and Extension food science specialist, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Feb. 24: Hot Topics in Food Preservation - Karen Blakeslee, Extension associate, Kansas State University
- March 3: High Tunnel Cut Flower Production - Esther McGinnis, associate professor and Extension horticulturist, NDSU
- March 10: The Best Vegetable Varieties for 2021 - Tom Kalb, Extension horticulturist, NDSU
- March 17: Weed Control in the Home Garden - Randy Nelson, Extension home horticulture and agriculture production systems educator, University of Minnesota
- March 24: The “Good” Creepy Crawlers in Your Garden - Janet Knodel, professor and Extension entomologist, NDSU
- March 31: Maple Syrup Production - Joe Zeleznik, Extension forester, NDSU
- April 7: Hot Topics in Nutrition: Why Eat Fruits and Vegetables, Anyway? - Julie Garden-Robinson, professor and food and nutrition specialist, NDSU
- April 14: Tips for Selling Food Safely at Farmers Markets - Londa Nwadike, food safety specialist, Kansas State University and the University of Missouri
- April 21: How to Start a New Food Business - Amy Illg, program administrator, North Dakota Department of Health, Division of Food and Lodging
* indicates required